Terms and Conditions
Search Engine Optimisation Service Agreement
General Terms Applicable to All Packages and Services
This agreement is hereby entered into between Rapid SEO Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and the Individual or Company to whom the Invoice is addressed to (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the date of the 1st payment received.
1 “Company” agrees to provide “Client” with Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting Services (if applicable) (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”). “Company” is authorised to improve the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the “Client” URL (1 per Customer), in the search engines and/or directories that are used by the general public.
2 “Client” agrees to pay “Company” an agreed monthly fee as stated in point 9 for the duration stated under point 8. Fee must be received upon invoice each month prior to any services provided. SEO Services are intended to provide the client with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis. SEO Services include:
• Research keywords and phrases (See point 10 for how keywords can affect pricing)
• Edit “Client” website content where applicable
• Edit various html tags and page content to submit to selected search engines and directories
• Submit your pages to search engines and directories
• Attempt to rank for keywords agreed upon
• Monthly reporting
• Unnatural links and penalty recovery service if ever required during contract term will be at an additional fee. (See point 10 for information)
3 For the purposes of providing these services, “Client” agrees to provide:
• “Client” agrees and authorizes “Company” FTP or website CMS access to the main site for the purpose of making changes and Optimisation OR approval to go through 3rd Party
• “Client” authorizes “Company” use of all logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating content including external content and any other uses as deemed necessary by “Company” for search engine positioning and Optimisation
4 “Client” acknowledges the following with respect to services:
• “Company” has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. “Client” site may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. “Company” will attempt to resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index, (penalty recovery service if required can be provided for an additional fee, once requested by “Client”. “Company” will determine the fee and agree with “Client” before commencing such additional services.)
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, “Company” can never guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
• It is solely at the discretion of the search engines themselves to list the “Client” site.
• Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, “Company” will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question
• “Company” has no control over and cannot be held responsible for any loss of “Client” traffic, sales, profit or income for any reason
5 The “Company” is not responsible for changes made to the Web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the “Client” Web site.
6 Additional Services not listed in this proposal can be provided for at an additional fee, once requested by “Client”. “Company” will determine the fee and agree with “Client” before commencing such additional services.
7 “Company” is not responsible for “Client” or 3rd party overwriting SEO work to “Client” site. For example, Client webmaster or administrator making changes and uploading over work already provided.
8 The duration of this agreement shall be 4 months. After the initial 4 months, a rolling monthly contract will be in place until 14 days written notice is provided by “Client” to “Company” via email
9 The total monthly cost under this agreement for the above services will be based upon whichever package is chosen and agreed upon
10 Monthly Subscription Fees as stated in point 9 may be amended by “Company” if Keywords requested by “Client” are deemed unsuitable by “Company”. However, “Company” will inform “Client” of any amendment in the subscription price before work will begin, and if no agreement can be found “Client” is allowed to cancel this contract. A refund of any fees incurred to date will only be made if requested prior to commencing any work (including research). “Client" acknowledges that no refunds are available once work has commenced
11 “Company” reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. In this event “Client” will not be entitled to pay for the remaining period of service. Unfortunately, there is no cancellation period offered during the period stated under point 8 unless agreed otherwise in writing by “Company”.
12 All payments are to be made in advance of work starting for that calendar month. If payment is late by more than 30 days, “Company” reserves the right to:
• Add Statutory interest at 9% above the current Bank of England base rate
• Fixed fees can be added to the total amount at £100 for debts up to £999.99, £200 from £1,000 to £9,999.99, and £500 for £10,000 and above.
• If the cost of chasing for payment is greater than the relevant fixed fee, “Company” can also claim back the remainder as reasonable costs.
• Instruct a 3rd party to pursue any outstanding debt on their behalf
“Client” agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold “Company” harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against “Company”, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed by its agents, employees or contractors. “Client” agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless “Company” against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with “Company” (2) any material supplied by “Client” infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement.
“Company” will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. “Company” makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. “Company” disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by “Company” and its employees. It is recommended that you keep a backup of your important data. “Company” reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.