Simple SEO Guide To Optimising Your Personal Trainer Website
If you’re a personal trainer, then you know that having an attractive website is essential to growing your business. And one of the most important aspects of having an online presence is ranking high in Google searches. That’s why SEO for personal trainers is vital.
SEO, or search engine optimisation, is the process of optimising your website to rank higher in Google searches. And while it may sound complicated, it’s actually not that complicated – especially if you start with the basics. In this guide, we’ll give you a simple SEO guide to optimising your personal trainer website. We’ll cover everything from keyword research to on-page optimisation to link building. So if you’re ready to get started with SEO, then keep reading!
6 Ways To Optimise Your Personal Trainer Website For Maximum Exposure
If you’re a personal trainer, then you know that having a website is essential to growing your business. But just having a website is not enough. You need to make sure your website is optimised for maximum exposure. Here are five ways to do just that:
1. Use SEO meta code such as keyword-rich titles and descriptions to match the search terms people would use to find a local personal trainer.
2. Use engaging images and videos to show the benefits of using you as a fitness coach.
3. Use social media to promote your personal training services, including tips and client transformations.
4. Use keyword research to see what your competitors target and as you climb the rankings utilise the data from Google Console to see what people are actually typing in.
5. Use local directory business listings to help target your local area for personal training services.
6. Get a Google Business Map listing – it can mean ranking at the top of page 1 in your local area and it’s a great (& free) way to collect legitimate reviews.
By following these tips, you can make sure your personal trainer website starts climbing Google’s search results.