5 Quick Tips To Improve Your Cleaning Company’s SEO Strategy
As a cleaning company in London, you know that ranking high in search engine results is essential to your success. After all, potential customers are more likely to choose a company that appears on the first page of Google than one that appears on the second page. But what can you do to make sure your cleaning company’s website appears on that coveted first page?
Here are 5 quick tips for optimising your cleaning company’s SEO strategy:
1. Use relevant keywords for both the cleaning services and the areas you cover throughout your website, including in your browser titles, headings, on-page text and metatags.
2. Make sure your website is well-organized and easy to navigate. Including using separate pages to target specific services eg office cleaner, end of tenancy cleaning, carpets etc.
3. Use alt tags to describe your images, since search engines can’t read images.
4. Build links to your website through guest blogging, directory listings, and social media.
5. Regularly update your Google Maps Business listing and get reviews – this helps rankings and builds trust for viewers too telling them your cleaners are reliable and trustworthy.
If you’re looking for professional SEO for your cleaning company Rapid SEO London charge from £495 + VAT per month.